Please note: All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand prior to being confirmed into a role.
Planning and Improvement Manager
- Challenging and rewarding health sector role
- Work with a small dynamic team
- Permanent, 32 hours per week
- Wellington preferred but negotiable
We are looking for an innovative and energetic person to lead work with our Central Region DHB customers. In this role you will be partnering with District Health Boards (DHBs), child and maternal health providers and helping them implement their plans to further reduce the rates of Sudden Unexpected Death in Infancy (SUDI) in their region.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have in-depth knowledge of the NZ health system.
- Be an exceptional communicator with negotiation skills, and have the ability to quickly engage, develop credibility and trust with key stakeholders such as Well Child Tamariki Ora providers, lead maternity carers, DHBs, antenatal educators, and families/whānau.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, be adaptable and agile in our ever changing environment.
- Able to apply quality improvement methods to improve health outcomes.
- Capable in maintaining large work programmes, and demonstrated success in operating at senior business advisory capacity in service improvement and/or planning.
More details are available in the job description. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS recruitment.
The closing date for applications is 4pm, Thursday, 3 August 2017. If you have any queries regarding this role please contact Bridget Smith, Regional Director Workforce Development on 027 406 2724 or email Bridget.Smith@dhbsharedservices.health.nz.