Please note: All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand prior to being confirmed into a role.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator
- Based in Central Wellington
- Permanent Full Time
interRAI services within TAS have responsibility for the interRAI Comprehensive Clinical Assessment which is used to help inform and plan the health care needs of individuals receiving home based support services or care in aged residential care facilities.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced administrator to join our interRAI Services team. The Teams Administrator provides comprehensive business support to the interRAI Education and Support Team to assist with the provision of interRAI Service deliverables.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Superior organisational and self management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- The ability to organise meetings and book travel for multiple team members
- Taking detailed minutes, including action points, and distributing these
- Booking events, venues and organising catering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload with a positive can-do attitude
- An excellent customer service ethic, and is willing to help and support the rest of the team
- Competency in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Word
More details are available in the job description. You must have the ability to legally live and work in New Zealand.
If you possess the skills we are looking for we are keen to hear from you. Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment.
The closing date for applications is 4pm, Thursday, 25 May 2017.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Brigette Meehan on 027 212 7308 or email Brigette.Meehan@dhbsharedservices.health.nz
interRAI Software Services Manager
- Deliver interRAI software services across NZ
- Permanent full time role
- Central Wellington based
We are seeking an exceptional candidate with a passion for excellent customer service and the ability to provide a software service to support users across New Zealand.
Developing and maintaining effective and productive working relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders is vital to this role. Helping our customers to understand the value of interRAI as a comprehensive clinical assessment tool and put in place the strategies to make it work for them.
You will be an important and vital member of the interRAI Services Management team, we want you to identify risks, provide advice and come up with practical innovative solutions.
- Have lead and managed teams across organisations
- Worked with virtual teams
- Are skilled at developing and maintaining strong business relationships with people at all levels
- Have experience of ICT service management and service delivery
- Are experienced with implementing and rolling out clinical support tools within healthcare
then this is the job for you.
The role offers variety across leadership, service delivery, software vendor management and much more.
The successful candidate will be given a comprehensive orientation and the opportunity to join our hardworking and dynamic interRAI team.
More details are available in the job description. You must be able to legally live and work in New Zealand.
Please apply by sending us your CV and a covering letter to TAS Recruitment. The closing date for applications has been extended to 4pm, Monday, 29 May 2017.
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please contact Michele McCreadie on 021 755 117 or email Michele_McCreadie@Centraltas.co.nz